Canon Eos Utility Won't Start - Fixed
Is the Canon Eos Utility Won't Start on your Windows computer? Then, go ahead and read this page completely to know all the possible solutions to resolve this problem.
Canon Eos Utility Won't Start
Canon Eos Utility Won’t Start - Let’s Fix It
In most cases, an application or a program will not start, respond, or work properly if:
- Your computer OS doesn’t meet its requirements.
- A security program or setting is blocking the app from responding.
- There is a problem with the app or its file.
These conditions also apply to the “Canon EOS Utility won’t start” problem. So, keeping in mind these parameters, let’s see how to rectify this issue.
Easy Guide To Troubleshoot The “canon Eos Utility Won’t Start” Issue
Resolving The Compatibility Issues
- Check whether your computer OS meets the Canon EOS Utility requirements.
- If not, install and use the utility on the computer that meets the requirements.
Disabling The Security Software
- In some cases, the third-party security software installed on your computer can also block the app from running properly.
- So, check whether the third-party security software installed on your computer is blocking the Canon EOS Utility from responding.
- If yes, temporarily disable it or permanently uninstall the app to resolve the problem.
Reinstalling The Canon Eos Utility
- If the utility file is corrupted, it will stop functioning, or it might stop responding.
- In this case, uninstall the existing one and reinstall the latest utility on your computer.
- This section shows you how to reinstall the Canon EOS Utility on a Windows OS-based computer.
- Open the Control Panel window on your computer.
- Locate the Programs option and click the Uninstall a program command below it.
- Now, a window displaying the list of programs installed on your computer will open.
- Locate the Canon EOS Utility and click the Uninstall/Change option in the same window.
- Next, you need to click on the OK button to continue with the uninstallation process.
- Once the utility is uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After doing that, download the latest Canon EOS Utility file from the Canon product’s official page and install it on your computer.
Contact us if the Canon Eos Utility Won’t Start even after performing the above solutions. For your convenience, a call option is provided on this page to contact us.